Stay Fancy Hotels offers multiple job opportunities suitable for both young people with their first experiences and established professionals in the hotel tourism sector.
Work with us
Junior F&B Manager
He will assist the F&B manager in the following activities:
- Planning of the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias;
- Organizing, directing and evaluating food and beverage service;
- Purchasing and controlling of inventory;
- Monitoring revenues and expenses;
- Ensuring practice of health and safety regulations;
- Negotiating supplier arrangements for food and beverage products.
- Degree in tourist and hotel management disciplines or similar;
- Master or training course in hotel management / food & beverage management;
- Previous experiences in the hospitality sector would be an asset.
- Good leadership and personnel management in a multicultural environment;
- Good knowledge and practice of IT programs;
- Fluidity in English language;
- Good organizational skills.